NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Block #18

Rocky Mountain Puzzle by Carrie Nelson
made out of my Coral Bells fabric line.


To download the pattern go to Moda's blog by clicking here.

Hope you all had a safe and happy 4th of July :)

The question for today is 
"Do you sew and stitch every day"

Answer
"Yep.  I get up in the morning, put the coffee on, take the dogs with me when I open the chicken houses so they can do their duty, feed the wild birds, the inside birds and the dogs, light my candles and sit with my coffee and sew for at least an hour.  I listen to my devotion CDs and stitch and get ready for the day - every day.  

Then at the end of the day, after the dogs and I take our walk and after the chickens are shut up in their houses, I sit and stitch for at least another hour while my husband watches TV and I listen.
I find applique calming and enjoyable.  It helps me get ready for a good nights sleep by soothing away any issues or turmoil the day may have brought.

Now lets go see what the others have done with Carrie's block.


Lynne -

Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Week #19 of the Moda Blockheads BOW.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you: I also stitch at the end of the day, listening to TV while the hubby actually watches it. I also find it a soothing way to end the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And its really great that we have good light. I think of all the movies of pioneer days with women stitching by firelight.

    ReplyDelete