NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Week #2 of Moda Blockheads BOW -

This is my Lilac Hill quilt made of the Moda fabric line of the same name.
Some very nice ladies have asked me to please do a tutorial on the quilt to help them along.


There is, however, a problem with that.
I don't have any of the fabric left.

My next fabric line is called Sycamore - it will be showing at Spring Market and ship next Fall.  I love it
AND

the fabric line after that - the one that will show at Fall Market and ship the following Spring is called "Lilac Ridge".

So....... all of this is leading up to the fact that the colors will be somewhat similar to Lilac Hill and I have already planned on doing a wallhanging using the house block.
You'll have to wait until I get the fabric but I will do a tutorial for you.
Thanks for asking.
And by the way, the pattern is on sale all month.

Now for 


Aunt Dinah by Betsy Chutchian



I used fabrics from her line Racheal Remembered to make the block.

You can download the pattern by clicking here.

Be sure to check out what the other designers have done with her block by going to their blogs


Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Week #3 of the Moda Blockheads BOW.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched your YouTube videos many times learning more each time. I am just now putting the blocks together from Across the Wide Missouri, I'm planning on marking your quilt in the Quilts We Love magazine. However I may need to buy it again as it was misplaced during our recent renovations. Hopefully it will turn up before I repurchase it.

    ReplyDelete